Manali - Zanskar - Manali 11 Days Road Trip
Package / Itinerary
We Arrive Manali In Morning, Check In Hotel And We Relax Today To Let Our Body Acclimatize. Explore Manali Local Sight Seeing. Our Tour Captain Will Give You A Little Brief About The Ride, Itinerary, Bike Allocation Etc. Evening At Leisure. Explore & Enjoy Overnight Stay In Hotel With Dinner.
Your Long-Awaited Ride To Ladakh Finally Begins. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. On The Way, You Will Pass Atal tunnel, Tandi (Last Petrol Pump Before Upshi) And Keylong. Once You Reach Jipsa, An Overnight Stay Will Be Provided at camps.
After breakfast, you start the tour towards Zanskar on the just newly opened road. It’s a bit hard but with the best landscape. It takes time to cross Shingo la pass and pictures with grand mountain Gumbo Ranjan (Mahakal) and river crossing, etc. You can enjoy a quick hike or track until Phuktal Gompa just 6 kilometers one side hike for a hidden monastery. After a meal from the campsite, you ride to Padum which is just around 50 kilometers. Tonight you stay at a nice Alpine Tents.
This is a bit of a hard day. This route was just opened in August 2020 and it’s a fun road made for 4×4 vehicles that connect you to Leh – Srinagar highway with off road short cut. Around 240 kilometers’ ride will be covered in daylight. At night, stay at Hotels.
The Ensuing Stretch Of The Motorbike Trip To Leh Ladakh Tour We Will Cross Two High-Elevation Mountain Passes. On Leaving Kargil, You Will First Pass Through Mulbek — Giant Living Buddha Sculpture On Rock Mountain, Lamayuru — One Of The Oldest Monasteries Of Ladakh And Enjoy The View Of Moon Landscape. Then Get Amazed By The Intriguing Phenomenon Of Magnetic Hills And Enjoy The Divinity At Gurudwara Pather Sahib. On Arrival In The City By Evening, Head To The Hotel For An Overnight Stay.
This Section Of The Srinagar To Manali Motorbike Expedition Involves Undertaking A Scenic And Thrilling Road Journey To The Nubra Valley. The Road To The Valley Will Take You Across What Is Claimed To Be The Highest Motorable Road On Earth – Khardung La. Upon Reaching The Nubra Valley Which Is Located On The Banks Of The Nubra River, Head To The Hotel For A Relaxing Overnight Stay.
Today Morning, You Will Leave Behind The Stark Region And Move Toward The Pristine Pangong Lake. Enroute You Will Pass Through Shyok Village, Which Has Been Recently Open For The Tourists. On Reaching The Shores Of This Enchanting Water-body, Take In Its Beauty And Tranquility, And Capture Photos Of The Realm. Later, Transfer To The Campsite For A Warming Bonfire And A Peaceful Overnight Stay In The Lap Of Nature.
Open your eyes to the scenic view of the Pangong Tso. After Having Breakfast We Will Leave For Leh. Today We Will Cross The Second Highest Pass Of The World, Chang La (17,590 ft). This Pass Is Considered Amongst The Toughest Passes. This Pass Connects Leh With The Changthang Plateau. Before Climbing The Mighty Pass We Will See A Small Lake, Known As Tsoltak. After Crossing The Pass We Will Descend Down To Shakti And Will Continue The Remaining Journey On The Manali-Leh Highway. We will Reach Leh By Early Evening And Enjoy The City And Spend The Night Over There.
In The Morning, After A Scrumptious Meal Of Breakfast, The Next Stop For Your Tour Is Sarchu. You Will Pass Through The Borders Of Jammu And Kashmir And Himachal Pradesh, Taking In The Panoramic Vision Of The Mighty Mountains And Colors Of Nature. You Will Pass Through The Third Highest Pass, Tanglang La (17,480 ft). Then You Will Pass Through Morey-Plains, A Plateau At A Astounding Height Of 15,500+ft With A 45 km Stretch of Flat Road. You Will Then Cross The Twin Passes – Lachung La (16,616 ft) & Nakee La (15,547 ft) Before Reaching The Famous Gata Loops (21 Hairpin Bends). Then By Evening, You Will Be Reaching Sarchu.
Have Morning Breakfast We Will Leave For Our Next Destination Jispa. We will Be Cross Mighty Baralacha La At 16050 Feet And Riding Through The Passage Of Snow At Baralacha Pass And Zing-Zing Bar Will Be An Exhilarating Ride. Kick Start The Bike And Pass Through The Iconic Route Of Atal Tunnel and Some Of The Most Scenic Villages Of Lahaul Valley. Reach Manali And Stay Overnight At Your Pre-Booked Hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and you are free to explore the city at your own.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan with helmets for rider and pillion.
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing Basis as per, for couples –twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day – 2 to Day – 11)
- Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 10)
- Alpine Tents in Padum
- Backup vehicle / luggage van for 01 rucksack bag per person (Trolley bags not allowed)
- Mechanical Support
- Group Leader
- All Inner Line Permits/ Green tribunal permit.
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
- Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 10 as per the group size.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from manali or srinagar
- Delhi-Manali- Delhi Volvo
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections