Package / Itinerary
Today, after reaching Hotel in Chandigarh meet fellow travelers and our crew members. After a detailed brief regarding the tour, bikes will be allocated to you. Stay/Dinner at the hotel.
After Breakfast start your dream ride to spiti. Enroute beautiful landscape of Chail ,Kufri and Hatu Peak. Overnight stay in Hotel/home Stay. Dinner at the hotel
Early morning, after breakfast we will leave for one of the most beautiful view of Kinnaur Valley. It is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Stay and Dinner at Hotel/Homestay.
After breakfast we will leave for Kalpa which is only 60 Kms Away and reach Kalpa by afternoon. Overnight stay at Camp/Homestay
After and early breakfast we will leave for Kaza. Enroute Indo-Tiber highway. We will also experience the Khab- Confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River. We will also stop at the Nako Lake and have lunch and after lunch cross Nako and enter Spiti valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
Post Early Morning Breakfast, Take Your Bike Out Today To Explore The Spectacular Beauty Of Kaza. Visit The Tourist Spots Including Key Gompa Monastery That Is Nestled Between The Mountains In A Bowl Shape, In The Small Village Langza Of Spiti Valley. This Village Is At A Whopping Height Of About 14,500 Ft Above Sea Level. It Is Also Considered To Be One Of The Highest Villages In The World With A Motorable Road And Komic Is The Highest Village With A Road. Another Location, Hikkim Is A Village In The Spiti District, Close To Kaza. This Is One Of The Highest Year-Round Inhabited Locations In India. Overnight Stay At A Hotel.
Motorbike Expediation Moves To The Next Location On Our Maps Is The Beautiful Crescent Shaped Chandratal Lake. The Beauty Of This Place Is Speachless. Parking Here Is Available Two Kilometers Away From The Lake. The Lake Is Situated In The Spiti Part Of The Lahaul And Spiti District And Is Also Called “Moon Lake” . It Is Overlooked By The Mountains On One Side And A Cirque On The Other. After Sunset, It Is A Beauty To Behold. Enjoy The Night In Camps Under A Starry Sky.
Today Our Spiti Ride Will Start Riding Back To Manali. On The Way We Will Cross Rohtang Pass And Reach Manali By The Evening. Once You Check Into The Hotel, Your Bikes Will Be Collected Back And This Is The End Of Your Motorbiking Expedition. Overnight Stay At The Hotel
Today we start our ride from Manali after breakfast and end in Chandigarh by evening. End of Spiti Road Trip Expedition.
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double/triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 08
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09
- Services of the experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- Back up the vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Royal Enfield 410cc Himalayan motorbike
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Transport in a MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 08 as per the group size.
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- 5% GST
- Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
Package For 09 Days
Cost (Per Person)
Without Bike/Car and Fuel
1 Person 1 Bike
With Bike and Fuel
2 Person 1 Bike
With Bike and Fuel