Leh Siachen/ Turtuk Leh ( 5 Night/ 6 Days)
Package / Itinerary
Received by our representative at the hotel. Get ready for Leh Local sightseeing. Today, you will be visiting Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahab Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Sangam Confluence. Overnight dinner and stay in hotel. Final preparations for the adventurous trip you have been waiting for a long time. Later in the evening, visit Leh market. Overnight at Leh.
Get ready, as you will climb the highest motorable road of the world and enter the beautiful Nubra Valley. You will cross places such as – Khardung La – 18,380 ft. Highest motorable road, North Pullu – Lunch. Permit checkpost, Khalsar – Halt. Just a small village on the banks of river Shyok,m Hunder – Sand Dunes, ATV ride and Camel ride. Overnight at Nubra.
Time to turn on the most adventure mode at The Great Siachen Base Camp Excursion. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above from Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battle field ground in the world. The total distance is almost 120km and it will take 8 hours to complete. Overnight at Nubra.
Today Morning, You Will Leave Behind The Stark Region And Move Toward The Pristine Pangong Lake. Enroute You Will Pass Through Shyok Village, Which Has Been Recently Open For The Tourists. On Reaching The Shores Of This Enchanting Water-body, Take In Its Beauty And Tranquility, And Capture Photos Of The Realm. Later, Transfer To The Campsite For A Warming Bonfire And A Peaceful Overnight Stay In The Lap Of Nature
Wake up to a chilly morning with the view of the scenic Pangong Tso. We will leave early so that we can visit shey monetary and 3 idiots school. We will see places like – Tsoltak – Halt. A small lake, the climb for Chang La starts from here,Chang La – 17,590 ft. 2nd highest pass of the world, Karu/Shakti – Lunch. Overnight at Leh..
Today is the last day of this adventurous trip. You can leave back for your home today, but you won’t be going alone. You will be taking lots of fun memories, which you will cherish for a long time.
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 05.
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 06.
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit.
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike with helmets for rider and pillion.
- Extra fuel for back up
- Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 04 as per the group size.
- Bon Fire wherever possible
- Backup Vehicle / luggage van for 01 rucksack bag per person (Trolley bags not allowed)
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion