13 DAYS Road trip
Package / Itinerary
Arrive in Delhi on your own and meet the Wolverine Rider team and your fellow riders in the evening. In order to provide you the information regarding the voyage, it is essential that you participate in anbriefing session. After the session, the bikes will be assign so you may take it for a spin and check if it’s aligned to your riding style. Later, you are to go to your accommodation (arranged by yourself) and retire early as tomorrow is going to be an early start.
Start at 0800 hrs—Breakfast at Karnal. Reach Pathankot before dusk stay overnight.
Wake up early and start journey after breakfast. We will be riding on the beautiful highway and mountains we will cross Asia’s most massive tunnel. Later Reach Srinagar by evening. Explore Srinagar (Dal lake) and beautiful gardens and floating market. Enjoy the evening by Dal Lake. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up early and start journey after breakfast. We will cross through Sonmarg and Zojila Pass today, very tough ride. Will cross Drass and Kargil War Memorial. We will halt at Drass and pay homage to our War heroes at Kargil War Memorial, situated at Drass sector, Where 1999 war was fought. Reach Kargil by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Today the road offers much Breathtaking Landscape; we’ll feel Magnetic Hill today & take blesses of Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Visit Dah and Hanu Villages, the two “Aryan” Villages of Ladakh. Overnight stay.
Day at relaxation. Wake up late and after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city on your own. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will provide you list of attractions to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start journey to Khardung-La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in the World. Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Campsite by evening.
After breakfast start the journey to Turtuk.The village offers views of Beautiful Valley, part of the Shyok Valley. Turtuk was part of the Silk Route. Turtuk is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture, and one can find a few homestays and guest houses in the village. It is the last major village where tourist activity is allowed before the LOC.Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Campsite by evening
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pictures.The view in the morning will take your breath away. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass.Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight.
Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away, but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to Sarchu.Enjoy the most beautiful views that will take your breath away, but a combination of good and bad roads await us on our way to Sarchu. We will cross Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach Sarchu in the evening; enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner. Campsites are available with proper bedding and attach western toilets.
We will cross Baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft). And witness another beauty Suraj Tal further we will start the journey toward Manali We will cross Atal Tunnel also so be ready for rough riding. Reach Manali in the evening.
Wake up early and start journey after breakfast. Reach Chandigarh by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel. Enjoy overnight stay with Dinner.
Wake up early and start journey after breakfast. Reach Delhi by afternoon. Tour concludes here.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to cheer
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from manali or srinagar
- Delhi-Manali- Delhi Volvo
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections