Delhi Hanle Delhi
13 Days Road Trip
Package / Itinerary
On the first day of your trip, board a Volvo bus to Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh. It will be an overnight journey, so make sure that you are well prepared.
Once you reach Manali, check-in at the hotel, rest for some time and get ready for an orientation process and tour briefing. Today’s day is rest and acclimatization day. You may enjoy a relaxing nature walk to Hadimba Temple and Manu temple around Beas River on your own. Hadimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Manu Temple located near river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the World. When you return, you will get a chance to ride your allotted bike for a trial run in the evening. Breakfast, Dinner & Overnight Stay at hotel.
Your long-awaited ride to Ladakh finally begins on this day. Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling ride. You will visit Solang Valley, known for a variety of winter sports, followed by Rohtang Pass and Keylong. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided. We will cross Atal tunnel also so be ready for rough riding. We will cross Suraj Tal. Further, On this day, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043-ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range. The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost. Further, we will start the journey toward Sarchu. Dinner and Overnight Stay in Swiss Camps at Sarchu
Today we will cross Tanglang-La-Pass(17,480ft). Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away, but a mix of right roads and bad await us on our way to Leh.
Day at relaxation. Wake up late and after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city on your own. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will provide you list of attractions to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start journey to Khardung-La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in the world.
Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Campsite by evening.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
After breakfast, we start our ride to the remote location of Hanle that inhabits a mere 200 families. The village has recently opened for tourists and travellers. For the first 30 Kms, we would ride along the blue waters of the Pangong Tso. All the offroading journey that would take us through Maan, Merak, and Chushul. We will be crossing the Rezang-La, 1962 Indo-China War Memorial to paying homage to the Martyrs and continue our ride. We will also see the world’s second-largest observatory. The night sky view in Hanle seems almost unreal as one can see the Galaxy with naked eyes. We sum up the day after a hearty meal and retreat in the cosy homestay.
Post breakfast, we will retrace the ride till PugaSumdo before taking a left for Tsomoriri. Puga gives us beautiful views of the hot water springs there, making one realize the untapped beauty of mother nature. We see the landscapes change throughout the ride before reaching the lake. Dinner and overnight stay at the Campsite.
With the energy revamped and the heart ready to take in more, we begin our day amidst the beautiful mountains and fill up on the breakfast. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight
Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away, but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to Sarchu. Enjoy the most beautiful views that will take your breath away, but a combination of good and bad roads await us on our way to Sarchu. We will cross Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach Sarchu in the evening; enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner. Campsites are available with proper bedding and attach western toilets.
We will cross Baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft). And witness another beauty Suraj Tal further we will start the journey toward Manali We will cross Atal Tunnel also so be ready for rough riding. Reach Manali in the evening take Volvo overnight journey.
Reach Delhi in the morning with lots of memories.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to cheer
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from manali or srinagar
- Delhi-Manali- Delhi Volvo
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections