Srinagar – Leh - Hanle - Manali Road Trip (12 days)
Package / Itinerary
Arrival at Srinagar & reach hotel. Today is a relaxing day. Day at leisure to explore Srinagar. Gather in evening for briefing and ice-breaking session. Registration and other formalities will be done then only.
Wake up early and start journey after breakfast. We will cross through Sonmarg and Zojila Pass today, very tough ride. Will cross Drass and Kargil War Memorial. We will halt at Drass and pay homage to our War heroes at Kargil War Memorial, situated at Drass sector, Where 1999 war was fought. Reach Kargil by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Today the road offers much Breathtaking Landscape; we’ll feel Magnetic Hill today & take blesses of Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Visit Dah and Hanu Villages, the two “Aryan” Villages of Ladakh. Overnight stay.
Day at relaxation. Wake up late and after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city on your own. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will provide you list of attractions to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start journey to Khardung-La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in the World.
Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Campsite by evening.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
After breakfast, we start our ride to the remote location of Hanle that inhabits a mere 200 families. The village has recently opened for tourists and travellers. For the first 30 Kms, we would ride along the blue waters of the Pangong Tso. All the offroading journey that would take us through Maan, Merak, and Chushul. We will be crossing the Rezang-La, 1962 Indo-China War Memorial to paying homage to the Martyrs and continue our ride. We will also see the world’s second-largest observatory. The night sky view in Hanle seems almost unreal as one can see the Galaxy with naked eyes. We sum up the day after a hearty meal and retreat in the cosy homestay.
Post breakfast, we will retrace the ride till Puga Sumdo before taking a left for Tsomoriri. Puga gives us beautiful views of the hot water springs there, making one realize the untapped beauty of mother nature. We see the landscapes change throughout the ride before reaching the lake. Dinner and overnight stay at the Campsite.
With the energy revamped and the heart ready to take in more, we begin our day amidst the beautiful mountains and fill up on the breakfast. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight
Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away, but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to Sarchu. Enjoy the most beautiful views that will take your breath away, but a combination of good and bad roads await us on our way to Sarchu. We will cross Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach Sarchu in the evening; enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner. Campsites are available with proper bedding and attach western toilets.
We will cross Baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft). And witness another beauty Suraj Tal further we will start the journey toward Manali We will cross Atal Tunnel also so be ready for rough riding. Reach Manali in the evening take Volvo overnight journey.
Reach Delhi in the morning with lots of memories.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to cheer
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
|12 Days||Type||Cost (Per Person)||Inclusions|
|Solo Rider||1 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|Double Sharing||2 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|SUV Seat||1 Person|
Reserve your seat for INR.5000* only. (Limited Slots)
Balance amount should be clear before departure