Srinagar – Leh - Manali Road Trip (11 days)
Package / Itinerary
Arrival at Srinagar our representative will pickup and transfer to Sonmarg. Visit Dal Lake on the way Gather in evening for briefing and ice-breaking session. Registration and other formalities will be done then only overnight stay in Sonmarg
Wake up early and start journey after breakfast. We will cross through Zojila Pass today, very tough ride. Will cross Drass and Kargil War Memorial. We will halt at Drass and pay homage to our War heroes at Kargil War Memorial, situated at Drass sector, Where 1999 war was fought. Reach Kargil by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Today the road offers much Breathtaking Landscape; we’ll feel Magnetic Hill today & take blesses of Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Visit Dah and Hanu Villages, the two “Aryan” Villages of Ladakh. Overnight stay.
Day at relaxation. Wake up late and after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city on your own. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will provide you list of attractions to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start journey to Khardung-La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in the World.
Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Campsite by evening.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pictures. The view in the morning will take your breath away. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight.
Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away, but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to Sarchu. Enjoy the most beautiful views that will take your breath away, but a combination of good and bad roads await us on our way to Sarchu. We will cross Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach Sarchu in the evening; enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner. Campsites are available with proper bedding and attach western toilets.
We will cross Baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft). And witness another beauty Suraj Tal further we will start the journey toward Manali We will cross Atal Tunnel also so be ready for rough riding. Reach Manali in the evening take Volvo overnight journey.
Explore Manali you may enjoy a relaxing nature walk to Hadimba Temple and Manu temple around Beas River on your own. Hadimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata in the evening take Volvo overnight journey.
Reach Delhi in the morning with lots of memories.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from manali or srinagar
- Delhi-Manali- Delhi Volvo
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections