(Leh – Hanle – Tso Moriri - Leh) 8 Days
Package / Itinerary
WELCOME AT KUSHOK BAKULA RINPOCHE AIRPORT LEH rest the whole day and let your body acclimatize at Hotel. Overnight Stay at The Leh Hotel.
Wake up early after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will take you to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start the journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in The World. Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Camp Site by evening.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
After breakfast, we start our ride to the remote location of Hanle that inhabits a mere 200 families. The village has recently opened for tourists and travellers. For the first 30 Kms, we would ride along the blue waters of the Pangong Tso. All the offroading journey that would take us through Maan, Merak, and Chushul. We will be crossing the Rezang-La, 1962 Indo-China War Memorial to paying homage to the Martyrs and continue our ride. We will also see the world’s second-largest observatory. The night sky view in Hanle seems almost unreal as one can see the Galaxy with naked eyes. We sum up the day after a hearty meal and retreat in the cosy homestay.
Post breakfast, we will retrace the ride till PugaSumdo before taking a left for Tsomoriri. Puga gives us beautiful views of the hot water springs there, making one realize the untapped beauty of mother nature. We see the landscapes change throughout the ride before reaching the lake. Dinner and overnight stay at the Campsite.
With the energy revamped and the heart ready to take in more, we begin our day amidst the beautiful mountains and fill up on the breakfast. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight.
Today is the last day of this adventurous trip. You can leave back for your home today, but you won’t be going alone. You will be taking lots of fun memories, which you will cherish for a long time.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from manali or srinagar
- Delhi-Manali- Delhi Volvo
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections