(Leh – Turtuk - Leh) 7 Days
Package / Itinerary
Wake up early after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will take you to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start the journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in The World. Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Camp Site by evening.
Siachen Base Camp Start the journey toward Sumur. Apart from being remote Sumur is a gallery of unspeakable beauty it is a colourful portrait. Panamik- Panamik is famously known for its therapeutic hot springs. They are believed to cure various health diseases. Tear Pond, Sasoma, Shrine of OP Baba Siachen Base Camp – A spectacular Drive to salute Indian Warriors!!! At 12000 ft. Siachen is the highest battlefield in the world. Indian Army captured it in 1984 through Operation Meghdoot. Earlier civilians were allowed till Sasoma only but now with special permission civilians can go to Siachen base camp.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pictures. The view in the morning will take your breath away. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass. Reach Karu by evening, stay overnight.
(After breakfast, Check out and head toward your hometown.)
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to cheer
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Taxes
|07 Days||Type||Cost (Per Person)||Inclusions|
|Solo Rider||1 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|Double Sharing||2 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|SUV Seat||1 Person|
Reserve your seat for INR.5000* only. (Limited Slots)
Balance amount should be clear before departure