LEH 6 DAYS
Package / Itinerary
Day at relaxation. Wake up late and after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city on your own. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will provide you list of attractions to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic hill, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start the journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in The World. Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Camp Site by evening.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pictures. The view in the morning will take your breath away. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight.
After breakfast, Check out and head toward your hometown.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Inner Line Permits
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to cheer
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Taxes
|06 Days||Type||Cost (Per Person)||Inclusions|
|Solo Rider||1 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|Double Sharing||2 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|SUV Seat||1 Person|
Reserve your seat for INR.5000* only. (Limited Slots)
Balance amount should be clear before departure