LEH 6 DAYS
Leh -Arriving Day Relax Day
Leh- Explore Leh. Work on all Permits.
Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – 160 KM Start the journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in The World. Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Camp Site by evening.
Nubra Valley – Pangong TSO – 170 KM We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend an evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Pangong TSO – Leh – 160 KM Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pictures. The view in the morning will take your breath away. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight.
Leh (After breakfast Check out and head toward your hometown.)
- All accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only 1 backpack bag)
- Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to cheer.
- Tips on How to ride & pack/ List of things you need to carry & not to do things.
- Like minded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- 5% GST
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.