LEH VIA SRINAGAR 12 DAYS
Package / Itinerary
On the first day of your trip, board a Volvo bus to Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh. It will be an overnight journey, so make sure that you are well prepared.
Once you reach Manali, check-in at the hotel, rest for some time and get ready for an orientation process and tour briefing. Today’s day is rest and acclimatization day. You may enjoy a relaxing nature walk to Hadimba Temple and Manu temple around Beas River on your own. Hadimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Manu Temple located near river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the World. When you return, you will get a chance to ride your allotted bike for a trial run in the evening.
Breakfast, Dinner & Overnight Stay at hotel.
Your long-awaited ride to Ladakh finally begins on this day. Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling ride. You will visit Solang Valley, known for a variety of winter sports, followed by Rohtang Pass and Keylong. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.We will cross Rohtang pass also so be ready for rough riding.We will crossSuraj Tal. Further, we will start the journey towardJispa. Reach Jispain the evening.
On this day, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043-ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range. The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost.Further, we will start the journey toward Sarchu.Dinner and Overnight Stay in Swiss Camps at Sarchu
Today we will cross Tanglang-La-Pass(17,480ft).Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away, but a mix of right roads and bad await us on our way to Leh.
Day at relaxation. Wake up late and after breakfast, enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city on your own. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, Road captain will provide you list of attractions to cover that day. You can choose the one you want to visit. Explore Leh Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic hills, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market. Evening at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your Overnight stay.
Start journey to Khardung-La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor-able road in the World.
Further, continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach Campsite by evening.
We’ll see dunes in no-man land, enjoy camel ride & photoshoot. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Spend the evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pictures. The view in the morning will take your breath away. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass. Reach Leh by evening, stay overnight.
Today the road offers much Breathtaking Landscape; we’ll feel Magnetic Hill today & take blesses of Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Visit Dah and Hanu Villages, the two “Aryan” Villages of Ladakh. Overnight stay
Today we are travelling on the most beautiful road, Zoji La Pass, Sonmarg/Gulmarg & Not forgettable Kargil War Memorial in Drass.
Complete your unforgettable Himalayan excursion by taking the flight from Srinagar. If your flight is late, you can explore Srinagar at your leisure.
Breakfast & Check Out.
- All accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in Hotel/Camps.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner only in Hotels/Camps
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed
- only one backpack bag)
- Team Leader& Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only
- BSNL works)
- Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Specially Customize T-shirt (Please send your size)
- Specially designed stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- Group Photographs of the Trips-memories to che
- Tips on How to ride &pack/ List of things you need to carry& not to do things.
- Likeminded Friends & Unforgettable memory for life!
- Riding Certificate
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Taxes
|Package For 06 Days||Type||Cost (Per Person)||Inclusions|
|Solo Rider||1 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|Double Sharing||2 Person 1 Bike|
|Bike and Fuel|
|SUV Seat||1 Person|
Reserve your seat for INR.5000* only. (Limited Slots)
Balance amount should be clear before departure