Kheerganga is a serene and alluring trekking destination. Nestled in the lap of Parvati Valley, it offers astonishing views of the Himalayas. Kheerganga is an easy trek, popular among adventure enthusiasts of all ages. Kherganga trek route is exhilarating and super thrilling. The amazing panoramic views from the top at different times of the day – dusk, moonrise, and dawn – highlight the unique charming beauty of Kheerganga. The trek is of only 13 km now and one should be able to cover it up within 4 hours. The Kheerganga trek comprises of well-defined trails through the lush forests of green rhododendron and oak trees with many scenic waterfalls on the way. So, there need not be any hassle about how to reach Kheerganga or getting lost in the way. Hiring Guide is not necessary if you can make it before evening, but make sure you complete the trek within the day time. At night it’s risky to trek as you may face some animals like Bear and Leopard. So be careful and start the trek by 09:00 am or 10:00 am not later than that. Kheerganga trek is accessible in the month of Mid April to mid-December, except during the month January, February, and march. Heavy snowfall during these months cut off some sections of the trekking route. The best time to visit Kheerganga is from May to July because of the cosy weather and clear views. The weather at Kheerganga is cool and comfortable Around the year, except for chilly winter months. You may also visit Kheerganga in the month of October and November to experience some chilling thrill.
Package / Itinerary
Check-in Time : 12 P.M.
Check-Out Time : 10 A.M.
- 06:00 pm Departure from Delhi
- Pitstop at Murthal
•9:00 am Reach camp site and enjoy a short walk on arrival in Kasol
•Breakfast at the campsite (at your own expense)
• 12:00 pm Explore Kasol, known as the ‘Little Amsterdam’ while walking towards Chalaal
• Explore Israeli cafes and shops to buy souvenirs.
• 2:30 pm Reach Chalaal, known as the Trance and Psychedelicparty village of Himachal
• Relax at the village and admire the Parvati river.
• 5:00pm Start walking back to the campsite.
• 7:00pm Reach campsite and freshen up.
• 8:00pm Onwards enjoy dancing, a bonfire anddinner at the campsite.
• 7:00am Have breakfast at the campsite and freshen up.
• Walk through rivers, waterfalls, narrow walkways and apple orchards
• 1:00pm Have lunch on the way at the first cafe comes after 7km or at the Rudra Naag cafe which comes after another 3-5km (at your own expense).
• 4:00pm Take a refreshing dip at the mystical hot springs of Kheerganga.
• 6:00pm Arrive at campsite and rest.
• 8:00pm Dinner with bonfire and sleep in your tents, under a sky full of stars
- 7:00am Have breakfast and freshen up.
- 8:00am Start trek from Kheerganga to Barshaini.
- 2:00pm Pick up from Barshaini.
- 3:00pm Reach Manikaran.
- 4:30pm Departure from manikaran.
- 9:30pm Pit Stop
- • Arrive at Delhi and now it’s time to say bye bye with so many good memories of your life which can’t be forget easily.
Book At Discounted Price
Offer Ending Soon (Terms & Condition Apply)
- Breakfast and Dinner in the camps.
- Accommodation in Tents Triple/Quad sharing.
- Including Transportation (Delhi – Kasol – Delhi).
- Camps & sleeping mattress.
- All wildlife camping and
- Trekking fee.
- 5% GST.
- Anything that is not mentioned.
- Porters for own luggage
- Any kind of medicine.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Food on the Bus while travelling
- Anything that is not mentioned.
- Any extra meal has taken
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellationfees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the startdate of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellationfees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before thestart date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellationfees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions orgovernment restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for thesame.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days