6N 7D Kashmir Honeymoon Package
Package / Itinerary
Welcome to Srinagar, the Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, your splendid Kashmir tour begins. You will be transferred to the hotel proceed on a city tour visiting the Shankracharya temple situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, the famous Mughal Gardens-Chashmashahi, Nishat, Shalimar Tulip Garden, Pari Mahal. These gardens were Mughal Emperors concept of Paradise and today these are popular picnic spots. Also, visit a handicraft shop where you can purchase local Hand-Crafted Items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Paper Mache, Carpets & much more! In the evening stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets. Return to the hotel.
Today you embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’ Sonmarg. Sonmarg is the last stop of the Kashmir District. From here starts the territory of Ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743m above sea level. The fast-flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and masher fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (to be paid by you). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
In the morning drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Srinagar to Gulmarg is fascinating. You will be mesmerized by its beauty. Gulmarg is famous all over the world for Skiing and Snowboarding. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such, they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. Overnight stay in the hotel.
In Gulmarg, you would be able to find European surroundings and an 18-hole Golf Course and enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride the world’s highest and Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point and enjoy a gondola ride to Kongdoori & Appahrwhat.Overnight stay in the hotel.
Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake. En-route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaran, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
After breakfast visit Aru Valley, Betab Valley, Chandanwari by car (at your own cost). Aru is a small village, 11 km upstream of the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine. Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to Chandanwari.
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with Everlasting Memories of Wolverine Rider
- 6 Night stay at in Hotel
- 1 Rooms will be provided
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Meals – Daily Breakfast and Dinner is included
- Transportation – Entire round-trip journey by Sedan
- Shikara Ride for 60 Mins in Dal Lake
- All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges & Driver Allowances included
- All Applicable Taxes are included
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 5% GST
- Air/train fare
- Big / Small Vehicle will be provided as per the group size.
- Any Kind of Insurance.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non -alcoholic
- Beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony/horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car Ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the
- Itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- At the time of booking bring Birth Certificate of child travelling below 5 yrs.
- Book your railway tickets by yourself or contact our railway agent, for more information
- About train contact us. Book your air tickets early to get an early bird discount available on the internet.
- Wolverine RIder will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.