BEST OF SRINAGAR PACKAGE
Package / Itinerary
On Arrival, at Jammu, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Welcome to Srinagar, the lake city. Being your tour of ‘Exotic Kashmir. Dinner in the hotel overnight stay.
After Breakfast Proceed on a city tour visiting the Shankracharya temple situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, the famous Mughal Gardens-Chashmashahi, Nishat, Shalimar Tulip Garden, Pari Mahal. These gardens were Mughal Emperors concept of Paradise and today these are popular picnic spots. Also visit a handicraft shop where you can purchase local Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Paper Mache, Carpets & much more! In the evening leisurely stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
In the morning drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Srinagar to Gulmarg is fascinating. You will be mesmerized by its beauty. Gulmarg is famous all over the world for Skiing and Snowboarding. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such, they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg, you would be able to find European surroundings and an 18-hole Golf Course and enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride the world’s highest and Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point and enjoy a gondola ride to Kongdoori & Appahrwhat. In the evening return to Srinagar. Night halt at hotel in Srinagar.
Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake. En-route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaran, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. Also visit Aru Valley, Betab Valley, Chandanwari by car (at your own cost). Aru is a small village, 11 km upstream of the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine.Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to Chandanwari. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Jammu Railway station with Everlasting Memories of Wolverine Rider.
- 4 Night stay at Hotel
- 1 night stay at House Boat in Dal Lake
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Meals – Daily Breakfast and Dinner is included
- Transportation – Entire round-trip journey by non -AC Private Vehicle.
- Shikara Ride for 60 Mins in Dal Lake
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges & Driver Allowances included
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- Air/train fare
- Big / Small Vehicle will be provided as per the group size.
- Any Kind of Insurance.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non -alcoholic
- Beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony/horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car Ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the
- Itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- At the time of booking bring Birth Certificate of child travelling below 5 yrs.
- Book your railway tickets by yourself or contact our railway agent, for more information
- About train contact us. Book your air tickets early to get an early bird discount available on the internet.
- Wolverine Rider will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.