Chopta Chandrashila Trek
- Start the thrilling journey from Delhi by 10:00 PM on an AC bus which is Day 0.
- Reach Rishikesh in the morningyou can have your breakfast on your own.
- Take a stop at Devprayag to witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi &Alaknanda.
- Lunch halt will be at Srinagar, which is the most popular place in the Garhwal region.
- Reach at the campsite at 5:00 PM in BaniyaKund& enjoy the welcome snacks.
- Take all the time to soak into the beautiful wild surroundings followed by a bonfire.
- Have Dinner at the campsite and retire for the day.
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise rising between the mountains.
- After breakfast head towards TungnathChandrashila trek, which is the highest Shiva Temple in the world.
- Reach Tungnath after trekking 5 km on the snowy mountains & pay your respect at the highest abode of Lord Shiva.
- Enjoy a packed lunch & start the journey to the astonished Chandrashila peak.
- Come back to the Chopta campsite by evening.
- Wake up in the laps of the mountains.
- Early morning wake up at 5:00 AM
- Have breakfast and start a 2.5 km trek to DeoriaTal.
- A beautiful lake surrounded with lush greenery & snow-covered mountains in the backdrop.
- Trek back & reach Sari village at 10:00 AM.
- Packen up the luggage & depart back for Delhi by 10:30 AM.
- Reach Delhi next day early morning which is Day 4 and end the trip pocket full of memories.
- Accommodation in camps on triple/Quad sharing basis.
- Day 1- Dinner
- Day 2- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 3- Breakfast
- Guide to trek
- Pickup and drop from Delhi and Rishikesh
- All meals
- Toll charges
Things To Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito Repellent
- Flip Flops
- Flashlight With Extra Batteries
- Valid ID proof
- Personal medication (if any)
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- 5% GST
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 30% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Its a group tour
Pricing - (INR:5999/-Per Person)
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged, and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation, and a full refund will be processed.